Paddle & Pizza on Strangford Lough
£30.00 – £55.00
A day out with a difference!
Once you have mastered the basics of staying afloat on a Stand-Up Paddleboard, Joe, your Paddle sports Instructor will guide you around beautiful Ballymorran Bay and you’ll take a tour around the beautiful little Islands on Strangford Lough.
You’ll have worked up an appetite by now! You’ll take a 2-minute stroll back to Tracey’s Farmhouse Kitchen where the aroma of freshly cooked Pizzas will welcome you to her warm and cosy home.
You’ll have space indoors to change and choice of outdoor seating in the garden or warm up inside in the new cosy garden room in front of the wood burning stove. Enjoy homemade pizza prepared by Tracey and Joe in their alfresco Pizza oven, along with fresh salads using produce grown in their garden and Dessert of course!
- Tuition and instruction on paddleboard – Families and Beginners welcome
- Hire of Wet suit, life vest, paddleboard, and paddle – of bring your own if you have it
- 1 hour padding activity around the islands of Strangford Lough – Total duration of activity 2.5h/3h
- A warm cosy place to come back to with a big roaring fire or if the weather is nice we will sit and have pizza in the garden
- Homemade Pizza made in our woodfire oven and tasty dessert home-made by Tracey
Children over the age 8 can participate but must be accompanied by an adult.
This is a combined soft adventure and Food and Drink experience
You’ll start your experience in Tracey and Joe’s home whereyou’ll get ready for the water. Then you’ll take the 2 minute walkto the shoreline where your Paddleboards will be waiting foryou. As you step onto the Paddleboard your worries and stresseswill melt away as you paddle around the beautiful Islands in thismarine nature reserve and area of outstanding natural beauty.Joe will take you around the Islands where you’ll enjoy unusualmarine life – you may see Otters, Comorants, Seals etc.
You’ll have worked up an appetite by now, and you’ll arrive backat Tracey’s Farmhouse Kitchen where the wood fired Pizza ovenwill be ready to cook the most delicious Pizzas using seasonalproduce from Tracey’s Garden. Kids will be invited to createtheir own Pizzas, by dressing them with their favourite toppings,and they love to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in!
- Experience duration is 3 hours
- This unique experience is perfect for families or for large groupsor Incentive / Corporate Groups.
- We are based in Killinchy 30 minutes from Belfast – County Down.
- Morning / afternoon tea and coffee with homemade treats to start with.
- Bread making session – you will make three traditional breads.
- Coffee / tea again with tasting of the breads just freshly made and accompanied by homemade jams, hand rolled butters etc.
- You will take home a big bag of your freshly made breads along with a copy of all recipes used in the experience.
Duration: 2.5 hours – a morning or an afternoon.
Min numbers: 6
Max numbers: 20