Located on the shores of Strangford Lough, an Area of Outstanding Natural
Beauty, Horseshoe Cottage combines luxury with cosiness and comfort.
4* self-catering cottage located on the shores of Strangford Lough.
Horseshoe Cottage is a 18th Century converted stable block with exposed beams, a wood-burning stove and an open-plan kitchen living area. After a warm, relaxed welcome from Tracey and Joe, you can get settled into the cottage. With a modern wet room, two double bedrooms, one with twin beds and one with a double bed, your own front door, private parking, courtyard patio area and separate washroom with washing machine and dryer, you have everything you need to really feel at home.
- Secure Parking Free private parking area
- Free Wi-Fi Available in all areas of the cottage
- Kitchen Facilities All mod cons and cooking utensils
- MediaRadio, TV, DVD & CD player
- Bathroom Fresh towels, free toiletries
- Bedroom Clothes storage, alarm clocks and cots/cribs
- Free Bike Hire Free bikes to explore
- Outdoor Sun terrace with dining and BBQ facilities
- Living Area Stove, seating and dining area
- Activities Range of experiences & activities available
- Wheelchair Accessible Easy access for wheelchair users
- Food & Drink Irish cottage welcome hamper on arrival
About The Area
The area is beautiful. There are many quiet peaceful walks where you won’t meet any cars. There are two beautiful bays– Ballymorran and Quarterland. Strangford Lough is all around with its many beautiful little islands dotted throughout.
Local Food & Drink
There are three multi award-winning restaurants all within 4 miles of the cottage. Daft Eddie’s Restaurant which is known for its local seafood is located on Sketrick Island and it has its own lovely coffee shop. The location is stunning with views across the bay and to the Yacht Club.