Paddle & Pizza
Paddle & Pizza on Strangford Lough – A day out with a difference!
Once you have mastered the basics of staying afloat on a Stand-Up Paddleboard, Joe, your Paddle sports Instructor will guide you around beautiful Ballymorran Bay and you’ll take a tour around the beautiful little Islands on Strangford Lough.
You’ll have worked up an appetite by now! You’ll take a 2-minute stroll back to Tracey’s Farmhouse Kitchen where the aroma of freshly cooked Pizzas will welcome you to her warm and cosy home.
You’ll have space indoors to change and choice of outdoor seating in the garden or warm up inside in the new cosy garden room in front of the wood burning stove. Enjoy homemade pizza prepared by Tracey and Joe in their alfresco Pizza oven, along with fresh salads using produce grown in their garden and Dessert of course!
- Tuition and instruction on paddleboard – Families and Beginners welcome
- Hire of Wet suit, life vest, paddleboard, and paddle
- 1.5 hour water based guided tour
- A warm cosy place to come back to with a big roaring fire!
- Homemade Pizza and Dessert made especially for you by Tracey
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Join me in my Farmhouse kitchen on the shores of Strangford Lough, 30 minutes from Belfast and in an area of outstanding natural beauty in County Down. You will be warmly welcomed to my home where my homemade buttermilk soda bannock awaits with some local brew tea or coffee.
- The session runs for 3 hours.
- Special occasion - Hen party, birthday or Family reunion?
- For groups of 9 or more why not book a Bread making experience exclusively for your party? We welcome children and multi-generational groups.
- We are based in Killinchy 30 minutes from Belfast – County Down.
- Morning / afternoon tea and coffee with homemade treats to start with.
- Bread making session – you will make three traditional breads.
- Coffee / tea again with tasting of the breads just freshly made and accompanied by homemade jams, hand rolled butters etc.
- You will take home a big bag of your freshly made breads along with a copy of all recipes used in the experience.
Duration: 2.5 hours – a morning or an afternoon.
Min numbers: 6
Max numbers: 20