My Afternoon Teas are full of seasonal treats! Everything on the table will be homemade by me or by Eileen who is a fantastic Baker and my Helper – lucky me!
My Afternoon Teas are served in front of a roaring fire in my home. It may not be the tidiest home in the world but it’s lived in and comfortable. Every bite will be full of flavour – and we have as many savoury bites as we do sweet on our Afternoon Tea menu. Every delicacy is homemade using seasonal treats from my Garden or from our wonderful local Producers. I will give a short cooking demo and you’ll take home what I have made
My Afternoon Tea is the perfect idea to spend quality time with friends and family.
Time: 12pm – 3pm
Cost: £35 per person
Join me in my Farmhouse kitchen on the shores of Strangford Lough, 30 minutes from Belfast and in an area of outstanding natural beauty in County Down. You will be warmly welcomed to my home where my homemade buttermilk soda bannock awaits with some local brew tea or coffee.
- The session runs for 3 hours.
- Special occasion - Hen party, birthday or Family reunion
- We are based in Killinchy 30 minutes from Belfast – County Down.
- Morning / afternoon tea and coffee with homemade treats to start with.
- Bread making session – you will make three traditional breads.
- Coffee / tea again with tasting of the breads just freshly made and accompanied by homemade jams, hand rolled butters etc.
- You will take home a big bag of your freshly made breads along with a copy of all recipes used in the experience.
Duration: 2.5 hours – a morning or an afternoon.
Min numbers: 6
Max numbers: 20