Afternoon Tea with a Christmas Twist
£35.00 – £50.00
Join me in my kitchen on the shores of Strangford Lough in County Down, just 30 minutes from Belfast. You’ll be welcomed into my home with the aroma of home made Fruit Soda Bannock as it comes out of the oven. You’ll enjoy this sweet treat with some award winning Irish butter.
Bring an appetite! There will be an abundance of locally sourced food to enjoy with your tea or coffee!
Time: 12.00pm – 2.30pm
Cost: £35 per person
Join me in my Farmhouse kitchen on the shores of Strangford Lough, 30 minutes from Belfast and in an area of outstanding natural beauty in County Down. You will be warmly welcomed to my home where my homemade buttermilk soda bannock awaits with some local brew tea or coffee.
- The session runs over 2.5 hours.
- Special occasion - Hen party, birthday or Family reunion?
- For groups of 6 or more why not book a Bread making experience exclusively for your party? We welcome children and multi-generational groups.
- We are based in Killinchy 30 minutes from Belfast – County Down.
- Morning / afternoon tea and coffee with homemade treats to start with.
- Bread making session – you will make three traditional breads.
- Coffee / tea again with tasting of the breads just freshly made and accompanied by homemade jams, hand rolled butters etc.
- You will take home a big bag of your freshly made breads along with a copy of all recipes used in the experience.
Duration: 2.5 hours – a morning or an afternoon.
Min numbers: 6
Max numbers: 20