My promise to you is to ensure your safety in my home during Covid 19. I have considered the design of my Bread making experience to ensure physical distancing and prevention of the spread of Covid 19.
I have adapted and implemented enhanced procedures in areas of
general cleaning, storage and the cleaning of equipment.
The measures I have taken are:
- I have reduced considerably the maximum number of Guests per Bread making session.
- I will keep a record of every individual who takes part in a Bread making session – in line with Government requirements.
- Each entrance and exit to my home will be equipped with Hand Sanitiser.
- Separate Doors will be used for Guests entering and leaving the house to minimise contact.
- We will use all three doors to ensure ease of entering and exiting the building.
- We have lots of external doors and windows to help us enjoy fresh air.
- Particular attention will be paid to door handles, bathrooms, seating areas and dining areas. These will be sanitised very frequently both prior to, during and after the session.
- We will increase the frequency of the cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces and of the whole work area.
- We would encourage you to leave your personal items in your car so as to avoid any risk of cross-contamination. I will also have a separate room for storage of personal items.
- All equipment and work stations will be cleaned and disinfected during and after each Bread making session.
- Each Guest will be given his / her own personal hand towel, as usual.
- Please feel free to bring any PPE that helps you.
- Weather permitting you are welcome to take your refreshments out to the garden where you might see a busy hen or two!
- My relaxing and spacious kitchen/living area has ample room to allow you to maintain social distancing.
If you have any questions at all please email me at:
I look forward to welcoming you to my home!